Applying for StudentWeb pages

Note: You only need to apply for web pages on studentweb if you want to advertise your CV outside the school.
For coursework web development you should use wwwteach.

For your personal web pages to be included on the web server you must agree to the School's conditions for personal web page provision.

Print the StudentWeb application form and post your completed form into the submission pigeon-hole labelled "World Wide Web Application Forms".

Applications are normally processed on Thursdays.