Machines for Taught Students
- What computing facilities are available in the labs?
- How to use the Student Resource PC
- Using the School's Grid Engine cluster
Staff/Research Student Machines
- What computing facilities are available to staff?
- What facilities are available in the Resource Rooms?
- What are the School's software policies?
- How to apply for a local Administrator Account on your Windows system?
- Using the School's clusters
- The University's Blue Bear cluster - the Blue Bear is a 1024 node cluster purchased using SRIF-3 funding and is available to all staff and postgraduate students.
- Where can I Connect a Laptop in a seminar room? (Local Access)
- Information on video conferencing facilities available within the School and across the University.
- What help is available for Home Computing?